You can Create Google Pay merchant account using google pay app. For That You have follow Below Steps. Read This Article Completely to Understand How To Create Google Pay merchant or Business account in easy steps. For Daily More Update – https://trendsmoon.com
What is Google Pay :- Google Pay is the Unified Payments Interface Provides online Payment For Recharge, Electric Bill , Money Transfer, Purchase etc
Google Pay is a digital wallet and online payment platform of Google. It enables users to pay for upi transactions on Android Mobile Phone and on supported websites, mobile apps and Google services, like the Google Play Store. If you have QR code Google also Support it.
For creating Google Pay Merchant Account You must have Unified Payments Interface ID (UPI ID) If You dont have Unified Payment Interface ID then Contact your banking Partner to get it.
Following are Steps To to create a Google Pay merchant account: Create Google Pay merchant account
- First Goto Play Store and Download Google Pay for Business app
- Link – Google Pay Merchant App
- Then Select Your Existing Account or Create new one For Google pay Business
- Then Click on Add your Business
- Now Fill Your Business Details 5 steps Process Complete it
- Fill Your Business Location
- Then Enter Your Mobile Number and Verify It By OTP.
- Then Enter Your Pan Card number and Upload Its Front side Photo also if you have GST then Enter else leave it it is optional
- Last Step Is Enter Your Bank Account number and IFSc code
Then Check and Verify Your Details on summary page
and then submit it
Then Your Application Goes under Review It take 1 or 2 Days
Google Credit Rs1 in your account to verify your account number.
There is limit on this account to remove limit just verify it with google duo video call with google pay service .
Official Website of Google Pay Business Merchant Account – Click
Hope you understand how to create Merchant / business google pay account